The Clarisonic Facial Brush is wonderful for all skin types and ages of skin-it improves acne, large pores, and dull, aging skin.
Retin A is a "vitamin A”, but when it is applied topically, it will improve acne and aging skin. Combining Retin A with bleaching creams is recommended.
3. The Obagi Skin Care System (retin A, bleaching creams and blenders) is the basis for Coccolare Spa skin rejuvenation program. It should be used for three to four months to correct skin problems.
4. After the initial problems have been corrected, switching to the Coccolare Spa "One Step Rejuvenation Cream” every other night will maintain the rejuvenated skin.
5. Skin Medica products, containing "human growth factors” are excellent products to use during the daytime in order to promote increased collagen in the cells.
6. The Clarisonic Opal rejuvenates eyelid skin by stimulating circulation in this area. Using this nightly with Coccolare Spa Lipoic Acid Eye Cream will improve skin of the eyelids and lip lines.
7. Nectifirm cream is an excellent product to promote "elastin” formation in aging necks and make the neck skin soft and smooth.
8. The newest technology: Fraxel laser, Thermage skin tightening, V-Beam treatments for rosacea, are all available and provide non-surgical methods to correct aging skin,
9. Benign skin tags and moles can be removed in the office easily and in-expensively, using Supra-Fication.
10. Laser Hair Removal, Spider Vein Removal and Cellulite Improvement are all worthwhile procedures that really work.
11. Botox and "Fillers” (Radiesse and Juvederm) are miraculous in achieving anti-aging, non-surgical facial rejuvenation.